2022 09.06

On November 12, 2021, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) began allowing automatic extensions of employment authorization where an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) renewal application has been filed. As a result, L-2 and E-Dependent spouses will no longer have to apply for an EAD card to be authorized to work in the United States

For more: https://www.wbny.com/Positive-Policy-Changes-2021