In October, 2015, corporate partner Marshall Lester taught a two week graduate course on International Corporate Law to students studying for their Masters of Law at Mykolas Romeris University in Vilnius, Lithuania. The course was offered to the students as part of the University’s program on European and International Business Law.
Copy of Burstein,LLP | News
- Recent News: EALG Members Are Privileged to Hear Professor José Luís Cruz Vilaça on “The EU in a Fast-Changing World: Challenges Ahead”
- Recent News: Professor Jaime Nogueira Pinto Presents an Address on “A Not-So-Brave New World” to EALG Members
- Recent News: SEC Announces 2023 Examination Priorities
- Recent News: Five Warshaw Burstein Lawyers Named 2023 Top Women Lawyers by Super Lawyers in the New York Metro area
- Recent News: NYLJ Publishes Letter to Editor Regarding In-CameraInterviews in Child Custody Matters