Description of the Firm
We advise on national and international business law and represent businesses as well as private clients. Our practice ranges from rendering legal opinions to drafting and negotiating contracts to prosecuting and defending claims before courts. The lawyers have gained vast professional experience both in Austria and abroad and work equally well in German and English.
- Counsel before courts of law (domestic, European and international litigation) and administrative authorities.
- Counsel and arbitrator in arbitration proceedings under all major regimes.
- Advice and representation in all matters of general commercial, competition and intellectual property law.
- Incorporation of companies, setting up co-operations and partnerships.
- Structuring acquisitions, joint ventures, restructurings, conductin legal due diligence investigations.
- Representation in disputes arising in connection with construction and real estate law.
- Advice on the acquisition of (industrial) property, conduct of legal due diligence investigations.
- Representing and advising developers, occupiers, landlords and tenants.
- Advice on matters of directors and officers liability
- Advice on all aspects of individual labor law, in particular contracts for managing directors and board members.
- Representation in court proceedings, in particular concerning wrongful termination.
- Advice on labor law aspects of business acquisitions and restructurings.