Description of the Firm
CSBC AVOCATS is a French independent “boutique” business law firm which specializes in international business law (contract law, corporate, M&A), civil and commercial law, sports law, labor law, family law, intellectual property and copyright law in both advisory and litigation matters.
Driven by a modern vision of the lawyer profession that combines high standards and professionalism, CSBC AVOCATS provides flexible and efficient support to its clients thanks to a professional practice based on versatility, responsiveness and a strong “intuitu personae” in the lawyer-client relationship.
CSBC AVOCATS has a strong international dimension thanks in particular to its affiliation with various international professional legal networks including European American Lawyers Group (EALG) composed of 30+ independent business law firms from 25 countries.
- General business law (contract law, civil and commercial law)
- Sports law (assistance and representation of both professional athletes and clubs (namely football clubs) in all type of contracts/negotiation in capacity of certified sports authorized lawyer with the Paris Bar Association)
- Labor law
- Intellectual property and copyright law (assistance and representation of artists and production companies in capacity of registered agent for artists and authors wit the Paris Bar Association)
- Family law, inheritance process/successions (French and cross border)
- Real estate transactions process (coordination of sale/purchase process of real estate properties in France in capacity of certified real estate agent with the Paris Bar Association)