- Contact Person
- Gerry Carroll
- Ireland, Dublin, Wilton Park House, Wilton Place
- +353 1 611 0000
- +353 1 611 0090
- Click to visit
Description of firm
WhitneyMoore is a modern business law firm based in Dublin that provides comprehensive and effective legal advice to domestic and international clients. Founded in 1882, the firm has built a strong reputation in the Irish business community and with its international clients.
The firm is a full-service commercial legal practice which specialises in many areas of practice including property, construction, company and commercial, banking, public procurement, insolvency, employment, intellectual property, competition, litigation and dispute resolution.
WhitneyMoore has particular expertise in the following sectors: aviation, automotive, renewable energy and natural resources, pharmaceutical and healthcare, biotechnology, IT, leisure and licensing, retail and distribution.
- Corporate & Commercial: Mergers and acquisitions, venture capital, stock exchange transactions, corporate governance, group restructurings, raising finance, exit strategies, shareholders’ agreements and general contractual matters. The firm has particular experience of the AIM market.
- Real Estate & Property: Property investment, property development, retail development, corporate real estate, property finance, retail property, capital projects.
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution: Commercial, insurance, defamation, professional negligence, EC and competition, employment, product liability, automotive, aviation, professional disciplinary law, insolvency, personal injuries, injunctions.
- Employment Law & Health & Safety: Employment contracts, handbooks and policy statements; equality legislation, discrimination and sexual harassment and related policy statements; senior executive contract negotiation and severance.
- Intellectual Property: Copyright, trademark, patent issues, protection of confidential information and related intellectual property matters. The firm also advises on refinancing and capital restructuring and has particular experience in the IT, renewable energy and biotechnology sectors.
- Renewable Energy & Natural Resources: Prospecting licences, mining licences, joint ventures, structured mine finance, drilling contracts, and joint operating agreements. The firm is currently advising on windfarm projects in Ireland and Northern Europe which involves advice on operation and maintenance agreements, partnership agreements and government contracts.
Our clients range from multinationals, startups to private individuals.
USA, Washigton D.C.