Studio Legale e notarile Niccolò Salvioni
- Contact Person
- Niccolò Salvioni
- Switzerland, Locarno, Via della Gallinazza 6
- +41 91 751 1238
- +41 91 751 9484
- Click to visit
Description of firm
Established in Locarno in 1962, the Law Offices of Niccolò Salvioni offer comprehensive and commercially knowledgeable legal services to its private and corporate clients, both in Switzerland and abroad. The law firm, located in Locarno, Canton of Ticino, Switzerland, just south of the Alps and bordering Italy, disposes of a network of professional contacts in the 26 Swiss cantonal jurisdictions.
- Real Estate Law; Probate and Wills; Family Law; Contract Law; Commercial Law; Bussiness Law; Company Law; Creditor and Bankruptcy Law; Private International Law.
- Notarial Services; Legalizations and Certifications.
- Administrative Law; Law of Advocacy; Constitutional Law; the European Convention on Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms; Tax Law; Energy Law.
- Asset Tracing and recovery / Anti-fraud Practice; International Mutual Assistance in Criminal Matters.
The multicultural and multilingual diversity of the Canton of Ticino, and of Switzerland, as well as the particular needs of its private and corporate clients - on local, national and international levels – have led the law firm, through time, to focus on relevant domains of Swiss law. Our goal is to provide well thought-out legal solutions based on a professional analysis of the problems, in close cooperation with the client.
EALG member firms are exceptional at finding solutions to your legal problems.
Hans Christian Steenstrup