Warshaw Burstein, LLP
- Contact Person
- Frederick R. Cummings, Jr
- United States of America, New York, 555 Fifth Avenue
- +1 212 984 7700
- +1 212 972 9150
- Click to visit
Description of firm
With roots dating back to 1927, Warshaw Burstein, LLP is a full-service law firm with offices in New York City that has distinguished itself through superior and cost-effective legal services, and personalized client care and attention.
Warshaw Burstein, LLP is a mid-sized law firm, concentrating in the following practice areas: banking and finance, construction, corporate and securities, creditors’ defense litigation and compliance, entertainment and media, exempt organizations, financial services, intellectual property, litigation, matrimonial and family law, real estate, tax, and trusts and estates. We have comprehensive experience representing a wide range of international, national and local businesses of all sizes, as well as governmental authorities and many prominent families and individuals, in an extensive array of litigation and transactional matters.
At Warshaw Burstein, LLP, we strive to serve our clients with the highest levels of skill, quality and efficiency.
OUR PRACTICE IS FOUNDED ON:
- Experience — Many of our partners have decades of experience and our clients benefit from their formidable business and legal knowledge. The insight and expertise of our attorneys translate directly into exceptional advice and service.
- Personal and customized client service — Our attorneys work closely with clients to provide solutions tailored to each client’s specific needs. The long-standing relationships we have with many of our clients attest to the excellence of our service.
- Cost sensitivity — While providing outstanding service is our paramount concern, we maintain great vigilance in controlling costs by ensuring that matters are staffed efficiently and cost-effectively.
- International reach - We are members of the Euro-American Lawyers Group (EALG).
EURO-AMERICAN LAWYERS GROUP (EALG)
EALG is an international association of law firms founded in 1985. Member law firms are located in 28 global jurisdictions in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, South America and the United States. We believe we can serve our clients’ commercial interests and litigation needs in major world commercial centers best, by co-operating with quality lawyers in other countries who have local knowledge of, and immediate access to, the legal system operating in their own jurisdictions. Representation is vital in today’s dynamic market where legislation regulation and commercial practices are continually changing at both national and international levels. For more information about the EALG we invite you to visit http://ealg.com/.
“At Warshaw Burstein, we pride ourselves on having attracted and retained a talented group of attorneys who provide legal services of a quality at least equal to those of larger New York law firms, but with the personal client attention and cost structure of a boutique law firm.”
Our mid-sized full service firm offers practice areas with much departmental depth, which are comprised of lawyers with significant experience in each area. We pride ourselves on providing premier legal services equal to those of larger New York law firms, but with the personal client attention and cost structure of a boutique law firm.
Our primary areas of practice include:
- Banking and Finance
- Corporate and Securities
- Corporate/Commercial Litigation
- Financing and Debt Restructuring
- Joint Ventures, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity and Private Funds
- Consumer Financial Services Litigation and Compliance
- Entertainment and Media
- Exempt Organizations
- Financial Services
- Immigration and Nationality
- Intellectual Property
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Construction and Environmental
- Creditors' Rights
- Employment Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Real Estate and Zoning
- Securities/SEC Enforcement/FINRA/Internal Investigations
- Tax Litigation
- Title IX and College Disciplinary Matters
- Trusts and Estates Litigation
- Matrimonial and Family Law
- Real Estate
- Trusts and Estates
- Specialty Industries
- Automotive Dealerships
- Hotels and Hospitality and Alcoholic Beverage Businesses
It is our philosophy to work closely with our clients and to constantly satisfy them by delivering results.
DR. KLAUS OBLIN LL. M.