Etude MOYSE BLESER S.à r.l. | Avocats à la Cour
- Contact Person
- François Moyse
- Luxembourg, Luxembourg, 10, Rue de Vianden
- + 352 20 600 630
- + 352 20 600 631
- Click to visit
Description of firm
The MOYSE BLESER law firm, founded by François MOYSE and Gabriel BLESER commenced its activities in January 2017. The lawyers of the firm have significant experience in dispute resolution (civil, commercial and administrative litigation) and in public regulation, and advise their clients on criminal law (mostly economic and international), on company law and labour law.
In addition, they are recognised experts in the following domains : administrative law, European law and competition law, human rights, telecommunications law, media law and data protection issues.
Our multilingual team provides highly personalised services to national and international clients. The firm is member of EALG (Euro-American Lawyers’ Group) and is particulary active within the International Union of Lawyers (Union Internationale des Avocats).
- Dispute resolution – Litigation
- Administrative Law, Public Law & Administrative litigation
- Economic & International Criminal Law
- Company Law, Mergers & Acquisitions, Commercial Law
- European Law & Competition Law
- Labour Law & Social Security Law
- Human Rights – Fundamental Rights
- Investment Funds & Securitisation Vehicles
- TMT & IP
EALG works with well-known and respected law firms which are subject to evaluation once a year.